Thanks for coming back to see us. Today I’ve picked one of the Merry Making activities for you to do – building your very own penguin.
Cutting and Gluing, Colouring In and creative drawing (if not using templates)
Paper/Card, Pencils/Crayons/Pens, Scissors, Glue, Toilet Roll
Colour in the template pieces or get the children to draw and colour in their own
Cut out the penguin pieces
Glue the penguin together:
– Glue the large rectangular piece around the toilet paper tube o Glue on the white ‘front’ of penguin
– Glue the wings onto the sides of the toilet paper tube
– Fold the beak on the dotted line and glue the bottom half to the toilet paper tube
– Fold the feet and glue the tabs to the inside of the toilet paper tube
– Glue on the eyes and the bow/bow tie depending on whether you are building a boy or girl penguin!
The penguins can be suspended from the ceiling using elastic, great for decorating your home!