A game for three or more people.
1) One person is ‘it’ and stands in the middle of the room. The person who is ‘it’ wraps a scarf around their head so that they can’t see.
2) Everyone else moves around the room (walking only). The person who is ‘it’ turns around three times and then tries to tag one of the other players.
3) When ‘it’ catches someone, they have to guess who they are by touching their face and hair.
4) If ‘it’ doesn’t guess correctly they must let the person go and the game continues.
5) When ‘it’ has caught someone and guessed who they are, that person becomes ‘it’ for the next game.