A game for two or more people.
For this game you need a deck of cards and a large table or lots of space on the floor.
1) Shuffle the cards and lay them all face down on the table. It’s best if you don’t lay them out in lines.
2) The first player turns over two cards and shows them to everyone else.
3) If these cards have the same value (e.g. two queens), that person gets to keep them. They then turn over two more cards. If they don’t match, they need to be placed back exactly where they came from.
4) The game continues with players each turning over two cards, trying to find as many matching pairs as they can, until all the cards have been picked up.
5) Whoever has the most pairs at the end is the winner.