Even though this week’s Sleepy Sunday activity is a ball game, we guarantee it is not tiring! So whether you’re completely exhausted from the week or not feeling too bad, this game will be sure the keep you and the kids entertained.
1. The thrower throws the ball to one of the other players and shouts either ‘Drop!’ or ‘Catch!’.
2. The player receiving the ball has to do the opposite of what the thrower has called out. E.g. they drop the ball if the thrower shouted ‘Catch!’.
3. Each player has three lives. They lose a life each time they drop or catch the ball incorrectly.
4. The game continues with the thrower throwing the ball to players at random.
5. When a player loses all three lives they are out. The winner is the last person with any lives left! They get to be the thrower in the next game.