Head of Retail Services (Esporta)
Responsible for the strategic development and financial performance of the company’s retail service areas (Fitness, Family Activities, Racquets and Swimming) across 55 sites in the UK
Family Activities Director (Esporta)
Responsible for the re-branding and re-launching of the family brand and associated products across the Esporta Estate
National Programming Manager (Leisure Connection)
Responsible for the standardisation and financial performance of programming brands across the businesses 70+ locations; included Children’s Activities, Sports Development and Adult Activity Participation.
Head of Business Development and Training (ICFDS)
ICFDS is the parent company for Brazilian Soccer Schools and Socatots franchising across the globe; role included the support and training of franchisees around the world and product/programme development.
Group Programme Development Manager (Wycombe Leisure Ltd)
Now trading as Nexus Community this role was created to achieve increased profit contribution and excellent service standards by developing new product brands across children’s activities, swimming and adult exercise.
- Children’s Activities / Family Fitness
- Children’s Parties / Holiday Camps
- Indoor Play Centres (Soft Play businesses)
- Day Nurseries and Crèche Facilities
- Product and Brand Development
- Product Launches and PR Campaigns
- Standard Operating Procedures / Manuals
- Football Coaching / Development / Individual Skills Coaching
- Franchising / Licensing
- Development and Delivery of bespoke training courses
- Compliance / Brand Standards Auditing